Living the Sterek Madness

Sterek. Just that. So, teenager, new in the Teen wolf fandom, that's me.
Someone called Dylan O'Brien ruined my life.
I don't tag nsfw because my blog is nsfw... basically 90% of my thoughs are nsfw, the other 10% is food orgasm. wait.-
Also, I'm terrible at tagging, sometimes I just forget it, sorry.

tilneyhale:

image

image

His eyes going amber though <3

I found a new love, it’s called Smiley Derek, and i wANT HIM, NOW.

(Source: teenwolf, via bilesandthesourwolf)

stilesanderek:

i find that hoechlin’s acting is better than people give him credit for like

hoechlin smiling

image

derek smiling

image

THE SMILES ARE SO DIFFERENT AND THEY JUST FIT SO MUCH THEIR PERSONALITIES???? LIKE WOAH

pussyhands:

what if our use of emojis gradually becomes so extensive that we actually circle back to writing in hieroglyphics

(via takemewithyouthen)

stilinskyed:

stilinskyed:

no but remember how derek taught scott how to be a werewolf

imagine scott having to teach derek how to be human

#no derek you’re not dying #you just have a cold #you just need to take some medicine #becAUSE THAT’S WHAT HUMANS DO TO RID ILLNESS DEREK

(via takemewithyouthen)

(Source: peterhale, via whovian182)

biles-bilinski-is-canon:

I hope that 55 second clip isn’t the only scene with Stiles and Derek in the same room we’re going to get all season…or ever again.

I just have a lot of feelings.

(Source: peterhale, via howlnatural)

(Source: inderlander, via stilesanderek)

http://areyoutryingtodeduceme.tumblr.com/post/92501392520/aerynlallaboso-reached-for-the-last-snack-item

aerynlallaboso:

  • reached for the last snack item at the same time au
  • accidentally ‘borrowed’ their towel at their gym au
  • saw their number graffitied on a toilet stall au
  • "which asshole hasn’t returned the dvd i want yet" au
  • parents signed them up for the same shitty art/science program…

(Source: malihales, via bleep0bleep)

neitherheavenorhell:

Dylan O’Brien at the Giffoni Film Festival

(via raisesomehale)

“You moron, If you love someone, what difference does it make if they’re a guy or a girl? Just be happy.”

—   

Hiroshi Nakano, Gravitation.

(via butterfliesandsuicides)

(via vintage-groom)

sterekallaround:

Dylan arriving at the M&G *

FOUR SECURITY GUYS? WHAT THE HELL?!

Somehow that just makes him sexier… or maybe that’s just me e.e

*starts reading all fics with security guy Derek* 

http://archiveofourown.org/works/898347

(Source: stydiaislove, via hales-emissary)